Friday, August 17, 2012

Two Faced !!!!


What would be the most frightening thing a girl could face? Having her bare face in public! It takes a woman who is truly comfortable with her face to go out in the open with out a stitch of make-up.... or a woman who just doesn't give a fuck.
I, personally, am a woman who never leaves the house without at least foundation, mascara and lipstick. And if that's all I'm wearing, there is usually big sunglasses in the mix just in case (thank you Dita Von Teese for that lovely piece of advice.) But then I m incredibly vain.
Yet I am the one coming forth today to show my real, and bare face!




I am a regular Harvey Dent!!!


2 comments:

  1. zannah!!! you have no eyebrows!!!! =( anyways i love your makeup!!! i dont wear any though.....one occasionally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no Eyebrows.... I draw them on so I can just do what I feel like doing that day. :)

      Delete