Monday, August 20, 2012

Be Inspired!

When deciding what you're going to wear, how to do your hair and how to do your make-up, one should first always see how they are feeling. Are they feeling punk-ish? goth? Rockabilly? square?Vintage? Style isn't always just one thing, all the time. It's flowing and ever changing!
When making the morning decision, get inspired!
Think of a movie, or a song, or a role-model or just go with the flow of your angled eyeliner brush.
I consider myself a free spirit, but I too sometimes like to be inspired by others. I like to see what other art the rest of the world can create and try it out!
Remember, imitation is the highest form of flattery.
Just don't go over board and try to become that person... wearing the same clothes they do, become friends with their friends, want to be called by their names.... creepy
anyway...
I'll give you an example of what I meant...
Last night I watched "Cry-Baby" (best movie ever!!!  LOVE IT)
And this is what I looked like to day:



I went kinda Rockabilly with Victory Rolls, high eyebrows and Red Red Lips!
It as my tribute to the "Drapes" of the 50s !

My Point: Be Happy and Be who you want to BE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment