Thursday, August 16, 2012

Psycho Bitch

Has this ever happen to anyone???
I was just minding my own business when my skype blooped. It was my friend, we'll call him Bob, saying hi.
 Now, Bob and I used to date years ago but we're still friends, we talk, joke around and on sometimes play LOL.
Back to the story. I said Hi back and then the next sentence form Bob's account was " This isn't Bob this is his fiance, is it ok if i talk to you girl to girl?."

*face palm* (me)
Me "Ummmmm......"
She then proceeded to accuse me of him having an affair with me....   apparently he was cheating on her via the internet and somehow It was my fault....I've never met her, I don't even know her name. She was saying that she doesn't think she could marry him anymore because she doesn't trust him. Well, Duh I hope you don't marry someone you don't trust, but please don't project your insecurities on me..
WTF, psycho much?
Her parting paragraph "talking to Bob is asking for more lies it feels like. He told me he had been done with you -years- ago and there hadnt even been flirting outside the modeling, which i dont care he helps you with i think its awesome you do that. I just want the truth but he seems incapable of doing it, and as far as im concerned asking you for picture of your boobs while i was with him is cheating... men are pigs. anyways i need to run thank you zannah. btw your pictures are lovely."


It was like she was waiting for me to own up to he and I dating or something....The asking for boob pictures was pretty much a joke soo... Does it matter what gets his engine revved as long as he parks it in the right garage .
Oh and thank you for the out of place and random compliment at the end and trys to make up for the everything you just wrote...

I just don't have patience for other people's drama.....  I have my own to deal with....


No comments:

Post a Comment