Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Goth Girl's SEXY Job!

Well maybe.. Today I had an job interview with Victoria's Secret. I would love to work in a place that sells sexy things. It's fucking sexual! 
Although I did noticed that on the other side of the store is the "Pink" section, geared toward teenaged girls... maybe that's where the sexualization that people talk about now-a-day is coming from?!

Having something like that in the same store as BRAS, PANTIES, AND LINGERIE! 
HA yeah.
And weapons kill, not people.
It's the spoon's fault I'm fat.
RIGHT
Well, anyway ... I hope I get this fabulous job!
Free discounted Undies, YAY!!!!


This was my interview look... I know I look pissed but really I'm excited that it went well.
My grandmother saw this and told me that my eye shadow didn't look natural. ... Um yeah, Grandmama, That's the point!  I'm surprised that she doesn't say anything about the eyebrow that I DRAW on everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment