Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bats Day!!! (Goths at Disneyland)

So upon scouring the internet for pictures of myself, because let's face it I am incredibly vain, I stumbled across a website, purely on accident. It was a thumb nail on a different blog, but I thought the title sound pretty humorous so I clicked. This is what I found:
"Goths where they don't belong"

I was so shock, That's me in photo #2 ! This photo is 3 years old I believe, but I laughed none the less! Scaring children and giving them nightmares indeed! I was smiling! HAHA!
I find it interesting that people are so afraid or so put off by the gothic subculture on a whole. I guess some of us can look scary but I've never met a truly mean goth or anything of the sort.

There's some of my past Bat's day looks :
(by the way Bat's Day is Goth day at disneyland, with a few more ghoulish events!)

2010

2011

2012

No comments:

Post a Comment